Saturday, December 5, 2009

13 Days Late..... Your View Pregnant or Not?

I am 13 days late, i have done a pregnancy test on the 2nd day of being late and it said i am not pregnant, i tested again when i was 9 days late, and that said negative, but i still have not come on. i am never ever late.



i was due to come on on the 8th april and i didnt. i bled for one day on the 3rd april.



These are some of the signs, i am tierd all the time, missed peirod, I am never late, im normally early i come on every 25 days and now its 39 days, i have needed the toilet alot, even when i havent drunk for like 5 hours, back aches and been feeling very sick (heaving) and sometimes being sick, and the most obvious one being 13 days late, my boobs where sore for a few days but now they are ok, they just feel abit more firm.



Also when do you get the results from a blood tests?



13 Days Late..... Your View Pregnant or Not?phantom of the opera



well i think u should go to the doctor hun cues it looks like u got a sirse problem.



13 Days Late..... Your View Pregnant or Not?listen to opera opera theater



Well, you should not be going 5 hours w/o drinking unless you are asleep. You could be pregnant. Go to the doctor - they will do a blood test and that is more accurate. You should have results while you are in the office. Good luck.
If you are never late and the HPT's have been giving you negative results, I'd either try a different brand like First Response or Clear Blue. Otherwise I'd just wait to get the blood test. I know it can be nerve-wracking but just be patient, I'm in the same boat...and GOOD LUCK!!!
When I had a blighted ovum/chemical pregnancy it took 2 weeks to show up on a pregnancy test because my hormones were so low.
the bloode result doesnt take long for me it was like 30 min and you have to see a doc
Then why did u take a pregnacy test

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++