Saturday, December 5, 2009

8 days late, havent tested yet, am i pregnant???

Yes I am sexually active. I've been trying forever to get pregnant , and now I'm 8 days late. I haven't taken the test yet. I'm never really too late for my period. I'm trying to also figure out why my period could be late. I know stress is a factor, but I'm not stressed, so I can rule that out. I did just move into a new place (in May) with my husband, and we have been eating mostly microwave foods, but we moved in before my period in May that came on time (truthfully we were eating a normal diet at the beginning of May and a week before my period was when we started eating weird) could the new diet thing affect it now, and if so did it not affect it in May because for the first week of May we were eating normally? I'm really confused. I hope I'm pregnant, but this could be a missed period for other reasons. Whats the likeliness I'm finally pregnant, being 8 days late and never been this late before, and not having a stress issue, but my diet has changed. What do you think?



8 days late, havent tested yet, am i pregnant???opera mini



I am sooo sorry! I too had the same problem a few months ago too hun. I was 8 days late, bloated tired, eating like a horse, etc. I took at least 3 tests before finally deciding that it wasn't as we had hoped it would be. I too was under no stress usually regular and all. It was upsetting to us too- but it will happen. I know how maddening it is to hear that, sorry! If you don't start after you are 2 weeks late and still testing negative then contact your doctor. I am soo sorry, but I really do know how you feel.



8 days late, havent tested yet, am i pregnant???passions soap opera opera theater



Hon, take a test! Let us know!
these symptoms could mean anything... take a test to know for sure! if you are 8 days late why can't you take a test?



they sell them at the dollar store if finances are an issue.
Take a test!! If you've never been late before and now suddenly you are, I think you could be. I don't think a subtle diet change can really cause you to be late. Good luck to you!!
take a test silly
Why can't you take the test? There are some tests that you can take as soon as you miss your period. I think it's called ept (early pregnancy test).



We've used it 3 times and it's 3 for 3. 2 negatives and 1 positive.



ft
yeah, i mean come on, you've got to take a pregnancy test. how could you not want to know? i would be SO anxious! keep us posted and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++