Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hi , I had my period on January 7th and then again on February 7th , and now I'm 3 days late ..

Since about 3 weeks ago ive been getting sick at least 2 times a week which is not normal for me , i have backaches and frequent headaches , and I just kinda feel pregnant . But what is weird is that me and my boyfriend used condoms everytime , and we did not notice it rip of tear any of the times , I have had seaman on my hands quite a few times , could I have touched myself and gotten pregnant that way ? I'm just confused , I took a pregnancy test the first day I was late but it came out negative .... has anyone gone threw the same situation ?? I appreciate anyones advice !



Hi , I had my period on January 7th and then again on February 7th , and now I'm 3 days late ...?state theatre



I believe you are just 1 day late considering Feb only had 29 days.



Hi , I had my period on January 7th and then again on February 7th , and now I'm 3 days late ...?theater opera theater



Well, January 7 to February 7 is 31 days.



You wouldn't be 3 days late already (on March 10th) because February had 29 days.



Is your period irregular?



You probably aren't pregnant. Don't stress out for another week or so!
Stress can make your period late i would give it a little longer like a week or so and if you still haven't started then u should go to your dr for an exam.
You should go to your doctor or a clinic and get it checked out as soon as possible. If you're on birth control, its possible that you are late because you did not take the pills at the exact same time every night. They are really sensitive in that sense. You may just literally be sick (i.e.: flu, etc) so a visit to your doctor would be best for you.
If you're scared of getting pregnant it can cause a reaction in your body where it "thinks" you are pregnant and even gives you signs of it, but will not produce a positive result because you are not pregnant. This happened to me once when I was late and had a time of 35 days between periods (my normal timeframe between periods at the time was 21 days). Be aware, however, that condoms are not 100% effective and you should consider backup contraception if you are not pregnant at the moment. I also got pregnant when I was on the pill. The best way to know for certain that you are pregnant is to get a blood test. But if that costs too much (I don't know the cost as I don't live in the states) then wait another week and take the home test again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++