Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tubes tied over 2 & 1/2 years ago and now my period is over 2 wks late!?

I had my tubes tied over 2 1/2 years ago and now my period is late by 19 days more or less. I'm not so worried I might be pregnant....but that something else might be wrong. It just seems wierd to me. My periods have been mostly normal since after having my tubes tied so it just seems kind of wierd. I don't have money to go to the docs and thought about going and getting a cheap pregnancy test just to rule that out. The more I wait the more I wonder what could be wrong. Any ideas???



Tubes tied over 2 %26amp; 1/2 years ago and now my period is over 2 wks late!?comedy show



I work in child care and one of the mom's at work got pregnant after getting her tubes tied-her daughter is actually in my class now. get a test and check it out! Good luck



Tubes tied over 2 %26amp; 1/2 years ago and now my period is over 2 wks late!?greek theater opera theater



Get a pregnancy test. I've known a few women who got pregnant after their tubes were tied. If that is negative, you will need to go to the doctor anyway in case it is something serious.
Pregnancy test... I also know woman that had babies after having their tubes tied. NO birth control method is 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++