Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I go to the club without getting into trouble?

I always been dreaming and wanting to go to the club with my friends. The problem is that I have to go home around 10pm and The club doesn't end at night like 2am or 3am. I can't be that late or my parents might think i'm up to no good. I'm 17 male and I wanna dance with girls and have a fun blast.



How can I go to the club without getting into trouble?performing arts show



come home around 10 and then sneak out



or



pick a guy friend who you havnt seen in a while and lives kinda far..like a 40minute drive. then tell them the you are going over to their house and at about 10 be like im still here and his mom said i could just spend the night so i wouldnt have to drive home. and then off to the club.lol...idk if it will work but its worth a try.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++