Saturday, December 5, 2009

She doesnt want to date anyone right now so how will I know when shes available before its too late?

Ive been getting to know this girl for a few months, gotten to be friends and went on one date so far and I learn she doesnt really want to date anyone right now. This is fine with me since for once I know its not something wrong with me. So ive decided to just kick back and get to know her better and work on the friends thing and see if anything changes. But my question is when a girl says shes not looking to date anyone right now, how do you know when shes available without it being too late? (i.e. learning shes going out with someone else.)



She doesnt want to date anyone right now so how will I know when shes available before its too late?home theatre



when a woman says that....It means they don't want to date YOU



She doesnt want to date anyone right now so how will I know when shes available before its too late?ballet theater opera theater



She let you down easy . You will know when the time she goes out with that guy you cant stand
Be a friend. Be a close friend. Not one that is always there in the way or "on top" of everything that she does, but one that is there enough for her to know that she can count on you to be there when she needs someone to talk to, to do something with. Take the time to ask her out to do friend things...not date things, even though there are some things that are very similar. For instance, "I'm going to catch a movie, want to go with. ???" vs "Would you like to go to a movie with me?" Bring down the formality, and keep talking to her. The best people to date are friends The best spouses are friends. I am married to my best friend, and we both will tell you that it did not start out that way. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++