Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 43 i had my tubes clipped (sterilization) 7 years ago my period is 4 days late i went to see my

discuss this she said sterilization is a very effective procudure she told me to take a pregnancy test in to ease my mind which i am going to do on monday by then if i still dont get my period it will be 6 days late i have been suffering from stress anxiety or whatever the docs like to call it she says its the stress over another medical issue thats messed it up but im not convinced and has the days go by im just getting more worried about why my period has not started has this ever happened to anyone else reading this that has had the sterilization op and is my doc right in saying its a very efective procedure



I am 43 i had my tubes clipped (sterilization) 7 years ago my period is 4 days late i went to see my doctor toms stress



Nowadays getting your tubes tied couldn't be really more effective anymore. I hear lots of women gets pregnant after getting their tubes tied after having it done for so long. It could be stress about worrying about your period but that shouldn't have anything to do with your miss period though since you were already late before you were worrying about your period. I'd take a pregnancy test just to make sure or just wait til end of this month and if you still don't get your period by then, I'd make a doc. appt to find out. Good luck!



I am 43 i had my tubes clipped (sterilization) 7 years ago my period is 4 days late i went to see my doctor tohome theater system opera theater



have u heard about"menopause", the process could be jusy starting
Hard to say for sure as there are several ways the sterilization procedure may be performed - some are more effective than others. Bottom line is that if I were a gambling man, I would put my money on stress affecting your hormones. In the meantime, why wait until Monday? Store-bought pregnancy tests are every bit as accurate as those performed in the clinic these days.
same thing is happening to me just now, i am 2 weeks late and was sterilized 5 years ago with the same method as you i had my tubes clamped with filche clips. supposidly 1 in 200 women still concieve after this op. which is realy concerning cause when i got it done i know i defo did not want any more kids. i have done 3 preg tests in past week and all neg. so maybe it is just stress or maybe start of menopause. as your doc for a hormone test where she will test your blood and stuff.
i also had my tubes clipped 7 years ago and in that 7 years i have become pregnant twice..so the possibility is always there
If you have not conceived during seven years, you will never conceive. The tube gets blocked permanently after clipping. For your satisfaction, do the urine pregnancy test done after 10 days from your due date. Since you are 43, the delay may be due to the approaching menopause. Do not take tension. Relax my dear.
STerlization operation can fail but rarely. see the gynaecologist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++