Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late ... normal?

my husband %26amp; I have been trying to get pregnant for awhile now...I thought I was pregnant my last period because it was late, 2 months late. then I finally got my period...and now I got it agian on time. It's never late...but it was 2 months late !!! now it came on time but it's really light. really really light. is that normal?



and also what is the best way to get pregnant, sex everyday..or everyother day...and what postions are good?



Late ... normal?opera house



Take a test... because you could be experiencing implantation bleeding. However, I was reading on a website that you should have sex as often as possible... this raises the chances of getting pregnant... Also it sex every day makes sure the sperm is healthy... men obviously make new sperm every day (unlike women who were born with their eggs) so new sperm is healthier. I have heard that missionary postion is a good idea and to put pillows under your butt... after he ejaculates hold your legs in the air so the sperm doesnt fall out. (Sometimes you may have noticed after sex the *** all comes right out) Good luck!!!



Late ... normal?dream theater opera theater



i bet u anything u are pregnant! take a test, take the first response test, they are really good. i just took mine. i am pregnant! YAY! 6 weeks. for ur period to be late for 2 MONTHS! and now being very light,..oh yeah..i bet u anything u are pregnant. take a test!good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++