Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late period but ovulating?

okay so i've had an irregular period my entire life! i was put on bc to regulate it but after 6 months, it kinda worked.. now 1 year later its worse than ever. i think i ovulated last week, but my period is 4 weeks late. how can i tell if i really ovulated? and i always have protected sex, use a condom and my b/f pulls out even with protection. i know i cant be pregnant. im supposed to go back on birth control so it can get regulated again, but my period wont come. last month, it was 3.5 weeks late and now its four! could it be possible that i missed a period and i recently ovulated to get it for this month? how do i know if i ovulated??? i had some thin, white mucousy stuff and my friend told me that means im ovulating. why so late???



Late period but ovulating?extension



I had the same problem. I went on birth control. I recently got off it and had one menstrual cycle. I haven't had one since. My period is 2 weeks late.



You may need a higher dose or different hormone bc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++