Saturday, December 5, 2009

A late period after taking plan B??

Here is my story... about two months ago my boyfriend and I had sex with a condom and he thought the condom might had slipped off a little. I took Plan B with those 24 hours later. I started bleeding a week later that was almost like my flow. I thought it was my period it lasted about 5 day then two weeks after that I got my normal period of 4 days. My boyfriend and I haven't had sex in about 7 weeks since then.



Now this month I'm late, even thou my boyfriend and I were fooling around about two weeks ago we had no penetration at all but we did have sex last week (around my normal period time but by then I was already day late) and the condom came off when he was pulling out. I took Plan B again about 2 days later. I still have no period but I have the feelings of my period, the cravings, cramps, feeling like I bleeding but it's nothing; no spotting at all.



My question here is two things one is could I be pregnant and how late does plan b makes your period?



A late period after taking plan B??star theater



Plan B can mess up your cycle and do odd things to your body, like cramps. and since you're stressed out so much, your body's probably freaking a little too. you're probably fine, but i recommend going to your local planned parenthood and asking them, and getting a reliable method of birth control.



A late period after taking plan B??extension opera theater



i would go to ur doctor and get urself checked out.



good luck and sorry i arnt much help :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++