Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 45 years old. Thinking about learning graphic design. Do you think it is too late to study, &am

I have been a homemaker and divorced. I have BS long ago. I have been thinking studying pharmacy which taking 6years. or becoming graphic design. But for graphic design, I am afraid that I might not get a job in the field after I study because there are so many people doing this. But I like doing this. Becoming a pharmacist will be tough time studying but once you graduate there will be no problem getting a job. I don't know what to do. My question is studying graphic design at 45 will be too late?



I am 45 years old. Thinking about learning graphic design. Do you think it is too late to study, %26amp; get a job.?ballet



Your never to old to learn!



I am 45 years old. Thinking about learning graphic design. Do you think it is too late to study, %26amp; get a job.?globe theater opera theater



well... age might be a disadvantage to u... graphic designing is now more like a younger job... many employers look for young, creative designers... think about it carefully... what u like doesnt mean it's a job... it could be a hobby.
Good luck on the job o.k.
It's never too late to study and get a job. Look around you. There are people older than you who have gone back to school after so long and finished their education.



When you get back studying, you'll be encouraged to see people just like you going to school. Perhaps relieved to see how many older students there are.



I would suggest pursuing something you are keen in - in this case, graphic design. You can even freelance from home online with so many businesses outsourcing their design aspects of their business. And if you are good, your services will be highly sought after - this after you have built a brand for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++