Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just a late, late period Vs. Pregnancy (Please answer)?

how many of you were really late on your peroid and finally got your period (and when) as opposed to how many of you were really late on your period with a negitive hpt, and later found you were pregnant? please include how many days your were late when you got your AF/ or your positive test. Thanks in advance for answering!



Just a late, late period Vs. Pregnancy (Please answer)?opera singer



i had both,



my first month TTC i was 5-6 days late then AF came, the next month, i got pregnant, my period was expect anytime between may 28th and june 4th, my cycles are anywhere from 28 to 35 days, so i figured it would be a 28 cycle, so i tested on the 25th of may, negitive, then i tested june 8, and got all positives.



Just a late, late period Vs. Pregnancy (Please answer)?amc theater opera theater



I had my period then. I had negitive test results for 3 months wen't to a doctor still having periods and they took blood that was also negitive. My hormones never chhanged from when I was not pregnant to when I was they stayed the same. They did a sono and I was almost 4 month pregnant!! This really happend to me. I was scared and confused the doctor explained to me that my hormones might never change from when I am not pregnant to when I get pregnant. I was 9 days late all 4 times I had a regular mynstral cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++