Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late For Period Again?

in the middle of feb I had oral sex with my bf and I swallowed. I then wiped my hands off and then went to the bathroom. My hand came in contact with the outside of my vagina. When my period was supposed to come, it was 2 days late. I took a urine test when I was a day late and a blood test when I was 2 days late and both came back negative. I got my period the 2nd day. Then I took another test last week and again it was negative. Now I am late again and I am not sure what to do. Should I go to a doctor again or wait if it comes or what? My period has in the past been early but never late.



Late For Period Again?opera songs



perhaps your alittle stressed out and this will make your period late, my period sometime comes a week early/late it depends on what my week has been like if it's relaxed or not.



But if your really worried about getting pregnant every month you should be protecting yourself with something!!



Late For Period Again?secure browser opera theater



it could be that you have been only on your period for only a few years?



and that it may take more then 5 years to regulate your body
dont worry if you already had a blood and a urine test then you are fine but if you are really worried then why dont you buy a pregnancy test just to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++