Saturday, December 5, 2009

17 days late... Help please?

I am 17 days late today and I have taken 3 PT. The first was invalid and the other 2 were neg-I took them on my 14th day being late . Although they were really cheap ones. I thought when you were more than a week late or so the cheap ones could detect the hormone. in the past if I was ever late, as soon as I would take the PT and got neg. I would start almost immed or that evening so I know that nerves can be a factor when your late. I am on a 30-32 day cycle. But I have never just skipped an entire month. I have a 5yr old and when I was preg w/him the test came back pos. immed. and 1 yr ago I had a miscarriage and the test came back pos. immed. then too. I feel like I am starting to ovulate again. I don't know what to think either I am preg. or something is wrong w/me medically. Should I be worried? And yes I have had unprotected sex with my hubby.



17 days late... Help please?lyric opera



When I was pregnant, I took a test too early (based on MY ovulation) and it came out negative. Then positive a week or so later. BUT, when I was no longer on the pill, my period came 2 and 3 weeks late monthly. Everyones cycle is different and there are things that may factor into when you get your period too- such as stress and working out.



17 days late... Help please?imax theater opera theater



well sometimes you body for no reason will skip a month, If you took the test and they said neg. then more than likely you are not, if you don't start next month go to the doctors and get checked out
Go to your dr and have it checked out. Most likely you aren't preg. hpt's are gennerally the same at the ones in the dr office. If the entire month goes by wo a period, I would ask your dr to investigate it to make sure nothing is wrong.
contact your doctor and tell the doctor what you told us.the doc might want you have a blood test.and an examine to be sure..good luck
sounds like you need to start using birth control.
sometimes your period just decides not to show up, if you took the tests then you are not pregnant, esp at 17 days late, now way so get it from your head. just relax, your body will bring your period when its ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++