Saturday, December 5, 2009

I had a home urine pregnancy test and it came out negative the day I started bleeding. I was 3 days

This is in reference to my other question. I have not had my period for 6 weeks and I had two weeks after that period where I wasn't on birth control. I switched to a different birth control pill. Now, I have bright red blood and bad cramps(the middle of my stomach has been having sharp pains too) and it was a 3 day late period. I am getting heavier and having diarrhea all week too.. I do not know if I am under too much stress or if I am bloating or what! I don't know if it has to do with the birth control or if I could be pregnant or I had a miscarriage! Please let me know the best you can! Thank you!



I had a home urine pregnancy test and it came out negative the day I started bleeding. I was 3 days late.?opera ticket



You should call your doctor about this.



It could just be because you changed birth control, but seriously, call or go to the doctor.



I had a home urine pregnancy test and it came out negative the day I started bleeding. I was 3 days late.?pacific theater opera theater



More then likely its from the changes in birth control messing with your hormones. Once youve been on one kind of birth control it should straighten out, gl!
girl trust me our body are crazy female are female body you never know exactly what is going on good luck
well every woman is different... but remember that menstrual cycles are anywhere between 23-28 days and being on the pill that will mess with your cycle until your body is regulated with it.



Miscarriages are likely, and your desciption sounds like it may have been just that...you may need to contact your dr to make sure theres no damage in your uterus.. he may need to perform a diagnostic laparoscopy, or a d and c, both of these procedures are outpatient daysurgeries and you'll be ok after that.
I would re-test using first morning urine. go to http://www.peeonastick.com



Or you should go to the doctor or the er and have a blood test done. A blood test will show if you are or had been pregnant.



Miscarriage Symptoms



A miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy before 20 weeks and it is nature's way of ending a pregnancy that is not developing normally. The length of the pregnancy will effect the number and severity of miscarriage symptoms.



A miscarriage that takes place shortly after conception can occur as a slightly late, slightly heavy period. Symptoms can vary from person to person, but there are common ones that generally occur:



Bleeding. This can range from brownish spotting to heavy bleeding. It is important to note that many women experience spotting or bleeding during pregnancy and about 50% of the time, the pregnancy progresses normally.



Pain or cramping in the lower abdominal area. The pain could be on just one side, both sides, or in the middle. You may also experience pain in the genitals, lower back, thighs, or buttocks.



You may notice that pregnancy symptoms like nausea and breast tenderness have subsided or lessoned. Be aware that some women do not notice any change in these symptoms, while others do.



Some women say that didn't "feel right" just prior to their symptoms.



If you are pregnant and experiencing symptoms you should contact your health care provider. If any of the following symptoms occur you should go the Emergency Room immediately:



Heavy bleeding



Passing clots or something that looks like tissue (bring the tissue to the hospital in a clean container)



A fever higher than 100.4 degrees F



Dizziness or fainting



A history of tubal (or ectopic) pregnancy



Severe vomiting



Severe pain the abdomen or back



If you have any uncertainty about the need to contact your health care provider, call him or her immediately.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++